Wireless dimming for four groups of CCT lights. Battery operated (3V) remote has a holder, that can be mounted on a wall (remote will stay on the holder with magnet). With your remote, you need receivers to all groups you want to control (max. 4 groups). You can pair multiple receivers under one button.
To turn ALL groups ON and OFF, use the button in the top middle.
To adjust a certain group of lights, use the buttons of that group (1-4). Hold down to turn taht group ON/OFF.
- CW= cool white, press down to make the light colour cooler.
- WW= warm white, press to make the light colour warmer.
- Press top * to turn the light brighter and bottom * to dim the light.
- Press and hold down S to save colour/scene and click to recall saved.
- I> Click to play/pause running mode from WW to CW, press and hold down to speed up/down the running mode.
So for example if you have CCT led strip on the top and on the bottom of kitchen cabinets as well as CCT led panels on the ceiling, you could have three "groups" (all with their own receiver). One receiver for top cabinet lights, one for bottom of the cabinet lights and one for spots on the ceiling. Then just pair the desired receiver with a number on the remote.
NOTE! Receiver is ordered separately.
BEFORE THE FIRST USE, PLEASE REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE FILM ON THE BATTERY.